When it comes to crushing, our team has over 35 years of experience. We are careful to comply with all environmental, health, and work safety standards. During crushing operations, our on-site team is in constant communication with our quality assurance team to ensure that the material we produce meets your expectations.
High-capacity mobile crusher
Discover our brand new Goliath 1500 M, the largest mobile crusher on wheels in North America. With a capacity of 1500 tonnes per hour, it can process rocks of up to 1500 mm in diameter.
In addition to reducing your costs and work duration, the Goliath is environmentally friendly because it processes more tonnage with less energy, reducing greenhouse gas emissions. It was designed to work year-round in all climates.
Other Goliath 1500 M features include:
- Significantly reduced turnaround times
- Loading from trucks with capacities of up to 100 tonnes
- Proven dust suppression technology
- Reduced noise level per tonne produced
- Quick setup and take-down (less than 36 hours)
- Very low operating costs.
The Goliath 1500 M – a new partner for your most ambitious projects.
Conventional mobile crushers
We also have other mobile crushers of different capacities, on wheels or tracks, that can meet a variety of different needs.
Our state-of-the-art crushing team has an excellent reputation in the industry.
We have various sizes of mobile screening plants on tracks available to meet your operating needs. These plants are used to produce sand for concrete and for subbase layers and septic drain fields, material for asphalt production, and large-diameter rock fill.
Our experienced production and technical teams can adapt the finished product to your specific needs.
Natural and crushed stone
Fournier owns a number of quarries, gravel pits, and sand pits in the Abitibi-Témiscamingue region. Here is an overview of our product line:
- Industry standard crushed stone: MG-20 (0–3/4”), MG-56 (0–2 1/2”) MG-112 (0–4”)
- Washed stone for concrete, asphalt, and drainage
- Sand (sieved, septic drain field, concrete, filtration, mortar, abrasives)
- Riprap (embankment armour rocks)