Reporting to the superintendent, the site foreman is responsible for the implementation of operations on site. He must see to the planning, organization and control of men and equipment. He must also ensure the delivery of results in accordance with customer requirements.
- Collaborates in the identification of risks on site;
- Applies the safety measures required for the job;
- Works in collaboration with the Project Manager, Project Assistant, Superintendent, HR Manager and Safety Officer;
- Supervises the work of employees on site;
- Ensures compliance with standards, laws and regulations on site;
- Participates in external communications with clients and follow-ups;
- Compiles all necessary data for the project and communicates it to the superintendent and/or project manager, including non-conformities and the resulting actions;
- Manages several employees while ensuring compliance with the procedures and standards established by the Human Resources Department and the labour standards;
- All other related tasks.
- Act as a proud representative of Fournier et Fils;
- Must be professional and demonstrate integrity in all circumstances;
- Committed to his personal development by wanting to constantly improve himself and his work methods to be more effective and efficient.
- Possess organizational skills and ability to manage priorities;
- Ability to work as a team and to collaborate;
- Communication and leadership skills.
- Experience in a similar field;
- Experience in operating heavy machinery;
- Schedule: 14-14.
- Remonteness allowance.
- Local hiring around Sudbury.
- 5 months contract starts on August 7th.